- A.P., a realistic simulation of the U.S. presidential election process.
- BUY2BILLIONFOLLOWE, a lonely puzzle involving a keyboard and an alien device.
- Dungeon of Flowers, a hand-painted, procedurally generated dungeon crawler. First-person exploration; top-down combat.
- Mad Skills, a frantic co-op game where one player uses their eyes, and the other uses their ears. Communicate efficiently to win.
- HEARtREAD, an audio game about escaping from a lightless world. Played with headphones and keyboard only—no screen. Recipient of the 2016 Figgie Award for Accessibility and Inclusion (Digital Showcase) at the Boston Festival of Indie Games.
- Dig Yourself Out, a speak-out-loud adventure game for two players. Made in 48 hours for Global Game Jam 2015.
- NEETs of Gēcí, an annual asynchronous multiplayer game involving song lyrics. A different scenario every year.
- The Story of the World, a radio drama that started as a D&D-esque campaign. Kicked off my addiction to sound design.
- sfxchallenge, a weekly warmup series for sound effects art.
- "Heroin (My Love)" teaser, interview video, and promotional posters, which were part of a marketing campaign for JPRiZM run by Living Room Marketing.
- Dancin' in the Kitchen, a music video published on Valentine’s Day 2017. I served as the on-site sound engineer, the audio editor, and the video editor, working with Steel Blossoms and Living Room Marketing.
- D.T.M.A., a video series that chronicles the production of a music album by the same name. I served as the campaign’s video editor, working with Shea Rose and Living Room Marketing.
- Country Enough, a video filmed in downtown Nashville. I served as the on-site sound engineer, the audio editor, and the video editor, working with Steel Blossoms and Living Room Marketing.
- Warrior Wednesdays, a video series highlighting the work of a diverse group of women in Boston. I served as the campaign’s video editor, working with Shea Rose and Living Room Marketing.
- Abandonware LP, a series of longplays currently focused on The Magic Candle II, a role-playing game from 1991.
- #ResistJam thread. I played through all 200+ games in the jam and made a list of my favorites.